Jin Shin Jyutsu
Feel happier, healthier and more balanced with this simple art form of touch healing, which can do no harm.
Using your bodies’ energy to restore balance, is an ancient art form of healing, which has been in practice for thousands of years throughout the East. You may have heard the traditional Chinese practice, called acupuncture, where needles are used to stimulate that same energy pathway. As a physio philosophy modality, Jin Shin Jyutsu is defined as, “… an art of harmonizing the life energy in the body.” These energy patterns flow through all of us. Bringing balance these pathways can have great benefit to the mind, body, and spirit.
What Is Energy?
Using this art form of healing you can stimulate the bioenergy within you. This Bioenergy has many names, Prana (India), Chi, (Chinese), Ki (Japanese), life force energy or electromagnetic field.
Energy is everywhere, in the universe, humans, animals, plants, from the cosmos and down. The 12 body systems of energy in Jin Shin Jyutsu, are known as the Organ Function and Safety Energy Locks. Whereas these energy systems are known in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as meridians, and in India (Ayurveda) as Chakras. Using Jin Shin Jyutsu, we can touch and reconnect with this energy using our hands to release stagnate and blocked pathways, which bring benefit to the body.
East vs West
- Throughout ancient time knowledge was passed down orally. Written records of Bioenergy were recorded from at least 712 A.C.E. These archived records indicate the use of Jin Shin Jyutsu prior to the birth of Buddha (1029 B.C.E.) and Moses (1390s B.C.E.), this means this practice has been in use for over 3000 years.
- Modern medicine as we know it today, first began in Europe with Hippocrates in the 300s A.C. E.
- The West continued improving on western medicine. The East, added western medicine, while continuing to practice with their traditional modalities.
- In the Western Hemisphere, why can’t we blend traditional Eastern bioenergy with modern medicine? In other words, blend the East with the West.
How Jin Shin Jyutsu Can Help
- It is believed that long term “stuck” energy, eventually leads to disruption in the energy pathway, which shows signs in the body i.e., pain, disease and the like.
- Energy can be disrupted by factors such as stress. I.E., throwing a boulder (stress) into a flowing brook. The water no longer flows in the natural pattern, causing blockage and changes within the surrounding landscape. Energy reacts the same within the body.
- It can help reconnect weak life forces, bringing balance and harmony within the Safety Energy Locks, and Organ Functions.
- Helps minimize discomfort, pain and could even eliminate it.
- Helps balance emotions
- And so much more…
Q & A
How is it done?
Using hands on top of clothing, an energetic connection is reestablished.
Can you cause harm to me?
No, absolutely no harm can be done.
Will this affect my relationship with my Spirit/Holy Ghost?
No, in this context of the trinity, we have no effect on your relationship with your higher power. Reconnecting bioenergy is more at the cellular level where the DNA lies, which can be viewed as the spirit or the soul i.e., mind, body, spirit or mind, body, and soul. Jin Shin Jyutsu does not interfere with these relationships to this system, we only help you reconnect the bioenergy with the universe.
Can I learn to do this myself?
Absolutely! Along with a skilled practitioner, learning to jumper cable yourself is highly encouraged. Continuous daily practices can only be more beneficial to you.
Take the steps to balance and harmonize all your pathways
As certified practitioners, we provide one on one sessions, to help harmonize your body’s energy…
illuminating your pathway
Come discover for yourself the benefit of these ancient traditional artforms.
Jin Shin Jyutsu might be new to you, however, discover how powerful and beneficial it really can be. See why the East continues to use this modality.
Contact us for an appointment and ask about our optional packages.